Abstract: You receive the Error 2343 while trying to uninstall/repair an installation of RAD Studio 2009 on a 64-bit version of Windows
Please follow these steps to workaround the error:
1. Launch RegEdit.exe
2. Select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
3. Drill-down to "Software\Wow6432\CodeGear\BDS\6.0"
4. Copy the value of the "RootDir" entry, for example:
"C:\Program Files\CodeGear\Rad Studio\6.0\"
5. Now back up and select HKLM\Software
6. Right-click and select New | Key
7. Add CodeGear
8. Repeat 6 so that you end up with the following keys:
9. Now with the node 6.0 selected right-click and select New | String Value
10. Give it the name of RootDir
11. Double-Click on it and as its value type what you copied in item 4.